ACT Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is available in great tasting flavors developed just for kids! Kids love the way it tastes, and you will love knowing that they are using the #1 Dentist Recommended cavity fighting tool. ACT Anticavity Kids Rinses are proven effective in reducing children's cavities up to 40% more than brushing with a fluoride toothpaste alone, while strengthening their developing teeth up to 3X harder. Every ACT Anticavity Kids formula provides maximum fluoride in a convenient 1 time a day formula! Just 60 seconds a day and they are done. Our easy to use dosage meter puts kids in control of the experience its fun to use but also helps minimize the mess and gives an exact 10ml dosage every time.
- Strengthens Teeth
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Easy to use dosage meter
- Alcohol Free
- Swish away particles brushing may have left behind
- Size: 16.9 oz
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to FILL LINE.
- Pour out. Only the correct 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor